• Aids in the treatment of iron deficiency
• Helps to remove toxins from the body
• Beautifies the skin and reduces the signs of aging
• Helps strengthen the muscles
• Strengthens the immune system
Spirulina Extract (Spirulina sp., Spirulina platensis, Whole algae, Whole plant), Emulsifier: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Auxiliary Ingredient: Maltodextrin, Emulsifier: Magnesium Stearate
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Those products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
How often should I use Spirulina product?
Adults are recommended to use 2 tablets per day as a food supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily consumption amount.
Does Spirulina product contain gluten?
No, Spirulina product does not contain gluten.
Is Spirulina suitable for vegan use?
Yes, Spirulina is suitable for vegan use.